Kanger Evod and Protanks are wondrous bottom coil tanks. The way the tank works is itís filled from the bottom with eliquid, also note there is a tube that is in the middle of the tank and it leads straight into the mouthpiece. When filling the tank up DO NOT get any liquid in the center tube. The wick is screwed into the bottom base. When the base with the wick is screwed on the rubber gasket on the top of the wick causes a seal with the center tube preventing leaking.
There are a few things you need to remember when using an eVod or a ProTank--in addition to keeping your coils clean and free of gunk that accumulates on them.
1) Make sure that the atomizer coil is screwed into the base tightly--every time you refill; they often come not fully tightened from the manufacturer, or may have gotten loose through repeated refills.
2) Look at all the inner seals and gaskets to make sure they haven't become dislodged.
3) Make sure that you screw the tank into its base tightly. If it's not tight, it will leak.
4) When you screw your clearomizer into your battery, do not overtighten--screw it in only until it makes contact--no farther, or you may push the center post in too deep and cause all kinds of problems, including leaking. When the draw becomes tight or the taste and vapor production begin to diminish, replace the coil. This will happen sooner (even as soon as one day of heavy use) if you're using dark, viscous, or very sweet juices. The old coil can be cleaned and dry burned.
5) Make sure you're not getting any juice in the center tube when you're filling--this will cause your eVod to leak. If some juice gets into the tube, close the top cap, place a tissue under your tank and blow gently through the clearomizer to get rid of any excess eliquid. Also, extra condensation inside the tank may, on some occasions, drip back into the center tube. Wipe your mouthpiece dry with a q-tip or a tissue when you refill (or more often when/if needed).
6) Take an occasional "primer puff" (a slow draw without activating the battery) when you vape. It helps move the juice into the coil chamber and removes any air bubbles that sometimes form in the tank and may cause gurgling or impede proper wicking.
7) Take slow long draws rather than sharp and quick ones like we used to do while smoking cigarettes. Do not over vape, chain vape, power vape. Let the juice travel to the coil between drags.
Hi I am new to vaping and let me say that wnc vapor is the best! I bought a ego t at first then quickly bought the v3 battery with the aerotank mega. After a week the aerotank leaked on me. So without hesitation I went back to the store and what a help they were like always! The owner said I tightened the coil too tight and he was correct. Don't go anywhere else but WNC and support small family owned businesses. Thanks guys!